You can trust our selection for 4-burner Propane Grill Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 55359 reviews for 4-burner Propane Grill and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 4-burner Propane Grill where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 4-burner Propane Grill.
Best 4-burner Propane Grill
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 4-burner Propane Grill after analyzing 55359 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 4-burner Propane Grill
|1||Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table - 4-Burner||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Weber 62016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Blackstone 36" Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional 36 Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle with Built in Cutting Board||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Monument Grills 4-Burner Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with LED Controls & Side Burner||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile...
- Weber 62016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- Blackstone 36" Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional 36 Inch Outdoor...
- Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 40,000 BTU Cart Style Perfect...
- Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Monument Grills 4-Burner Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with LED Controls & Side Burner...
1. Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table - 4-Burner
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel.
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation.
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup.
2. Weber 62016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies.
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention
3. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Dimensions: 24.1″ D x 51.2″ W x 43.5″ H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates.
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
4. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
5. Blackstone 36″ Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional 36 Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle with Built in Cutting Board
- NEW FEATURES – This unit comes equipped with Blackstone’s new and improved side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient paper towel holder, and strategically placed trash bag hooks.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING – With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL – Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you’ll be cooking in no time.
- HEAT RESISTANT HANDLE – The durable plastic handle is heat resistant allowing you to safely grab the handle bare handed.
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE – Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels.
6. Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Abundant Cooking Space: Total of 640 square inches cooking area consists of 471 sq.
- 4 Stainless Steel Burners: 4 burners generate 40,000 BTU (10,000 BTU each) cooking power totally to achieve even heat and high-to-low heat control.
- Additional Prep Space: Two side tables are durable and offer more work and preparation space for seasonings and grilling tools to keep them within arm’s reach.
- Even Heat: The stainless steel flame tamers distribute even heat to every inch of cooking grates, and the porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates with superior heat retention help to impart more flavor to the food.
- Easy to Clean and Move: The grease management system including grease tray and grease cup is to collect residues and drippings and removable for easy cleanup; two durable wheels bring easy movement of the grill.
7. Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef’s Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility.
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces.
- Assembled dimensions: 50.3-inches wide x 45.4-inches high x 20.1 inches deep.
8. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack.
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18″ x 13″ side tables provide ample space for food prep
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel lid and control panel.
- INCLUDED FEATURES: Grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings.
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
9. Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Your purchase includes One Char-broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill | Not convertible to Natural Gas | Rotisserie, cover or LP Tank are not included | Full Assembly required.
- Grill dimensions – 24.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability | Not infrared grill
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking | Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill.
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning | Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last.
10. Monument Grills 4-Burner Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with LED Controls & Side Burner
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS–four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with total 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance.
- LARGE COOKING AREA– 683 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 473 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area.
- CAST IRON COOKING GRATES– Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- STURDY CONSTRUCTIONS– 430 stainless steel lid, fire box, door, and side shelves
- STAINLESS STEEL FLAME TAMERS– Stainless flame tamers insure even heat delivering great flavors
- ACCESSORY HOOKS– Two side shelves with tool hooks for easy access for your tools
- LED LIGHTS– LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION– Electronic ignition system for easy burner starts
4-burner Propane Grill Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 4-burner Propane Grill stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 4-burner Propane Grill in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4-burner Propane Grill for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4-burner Propane Grill Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 4-burner Propane Grill in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4-burner Propane Grill currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4-burner Propane Grill based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4-burner Propane Grill before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4-burner Propane Grill they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4-burner Propane Grill, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4-burner Propane Grill before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4-burner Propane Grill will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4-burner Propane Grill if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4-burner Propane Grill on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.