Are you looking for 5000 Watt Generator Reviews? Our experts found 59556 number of feedback online for "5000 Watt Generator" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 5000 Watt Generator. On selected products for the Best 5000 Watt Generator you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Best 5000 Watt Generator
We’ve scanned 59556 reviews for you. If you are looking for the 5000 Watt Generator than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 5000 Watt Generator
|1||Pulsar 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch and Go Technology||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Ford 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Durostar DS5500EH Portable Generator||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||A-iPower SUA5000 5000 Watt Portable Generator Small Gas Powered For Jobsite||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600v Portable Generator 3600 Rated and 4650 Peak Watts||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||A-iPower AP5000V 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portalable Generator - AP5000||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Pulsar 5,250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch and Go Technology, PG5250B
- WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt...
- Ford 5,250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start, FG5250PBR
- Durostar DS5500EH Portable Generator, Red/Black
- Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- A-iPower SUA5000 5000 Watt Portable Generator Small Gas Powered For Jobsite, RV, and Home Backup Emergency...
- DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600v Portable Generator 3600 Rated and 4650 Peak Watts, RV Ready...
- A-iPower AP5000V 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portalable Generator | AP5000, 5000 Watt, Oranage
1. Pulsar 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch and Go Technology
- 5,250W peak 4,250W rated (GAS)/ 4,750W peak 3,850W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a durable Powder Coated Steel Frame.
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 12 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- Switch & Go Technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
- 2) 120V AC Outlets, (1) 30Amp RV Port, & (1) 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet provide you with ample space for powering a variety of appliances, tools, and devices.
- Designed with Fold-Down Handle & Never-Flat Wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Features like the 3 in 1 digital meter, Low Oil Indicator, and Low Oil Shutdown mean less worry for you.
- Includes handy Propane Hose and backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty
2. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
3. Ford 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start
- 5,250W Peak/ 4,250W Rated (Gasoline) & 4,750W Peak/3,800W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame.
- A 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 11 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
- Convenient Remote & Electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy.
- 1) 120V 30A RV Outlet, (1) 120V 20A Outlet, and (1) 120V/240V 30A Twist-lock Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use.
- Designed with Dual Fold-Down Cushion Grip Handles & 8” Never-Flat Wheels with Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims for added mobility and easy storage.
- Features like the Digital Hour Meter, Low Oil Shutdown, and Automatic Voltage Regulator for less hassle and added peace of mind.
- CARB, EPA, CSA Certified & Includes: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Philips Screw Driver, 600mL of 10W30 Engine Oil, Funnel, and Propane Hose.
4. Durostar DS5500EH Portable Generator
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS5500EH is Powered by a 7.5HP 225cc OHV Durostar Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With Durostar MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
5. Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 69 dba noise level is great for your next project or home backup, with 6250 starting watts and 5000 running watts for up to 12.
- Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 5000-watt generator.
- Clean power and economy mode: confidently connect your sensitive electronics and save fuel
- Intelligauge: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease; Frequency: 60 Hz
- Champion Support: includes 3-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
- What’s In The Box: Champion 6250 Watt Inverter, Flexible Oil Funnel, Wheel Kit, USB Adapter, Battery Charging Cables.
6. A-iPower SUA5000 5000 Watt Portable Generator Small Gas Powered For Jobsite
- The A-iPower SUA5000 produces 5,000 starting watts with 4,250 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or household appliances.
- Powerful 223 cc 7.
- Large 4 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 6 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load.
- Built in portability with folding handle, rugged wheels and a durable power-coated steel frame to successfully meet your transportation demands.
- Outlets include 2 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMA L5-30R, 1 x 12V 8.
7. DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts
- 6000 Running Watts and 7500 Peak Watts; Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600v Portable Generator 3600 Rated and 4650 Peak Watts
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14 Hours of Run Time Per Tank.
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
- Powered by a 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
10. A-iPower AP5000V 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portalable Generator - AP5000
- Performance Series Engine: 223cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve & Low Oil Shutdown
- High Output: 5,000 starting watts – 4,000 running watts
- Run Time: 4-gallon fuel tank for extended run time of 13.5 hrs. at 25% load
- Digital Hour Meter: For quick and easy run time reading
- AC Outlets: Complete with standard 20A – 120V household duplex (5-20R) and 30A-120/240 Twistlock (L14-30R).
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction: Built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable Design: Easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
5000 Watt Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 5000 Watt Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 5000 Watt Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 5000 Watt Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 5000 Watt Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 5000 Watt Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 5000 Watt Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 5000 Watt Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 5000 Watt Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 5000 Watt Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 5000 Watt Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 5000 Watt Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 5000 Watt Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 5000 Watt Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 5000 Watt Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.