You can trust our selection for Band Saw Under 500 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51411 reviews for Band Saw Under 500 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Band Saw Under 500 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Band Saw Under 500.
Best Band Saw Under 500
51411 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Band Saw Under 500 in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Band Saw Under 500
|1||WEN 94396 10-Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Handheld Portable Band Saw for Metal||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT 20V MAX* Portable Band Saw||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||WEN 3959T 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||POWERTEC BS900RF Rip Fence for POWERTEC BS900 Wood Band Saw and Similar Band Saws with a Work Table Size of 11-1/8” to 11-13/16”||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Dewalt DCS377B 20V MAX ATOMIC Brushless Lithium-Ion 1-3/4 in. Cordless Compact Bandsaw (Tool Only)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Woodskil 3A 9-Inch Band Saw||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||New ACCURA 14" ball bearing guide set for band saws||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||DEWALT Portable Band Saw Blade||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||POWERTEC 13100 59-1/2" x 1/8" x 14 TPI Band Saw Blade||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||BILT HARD 2.5-Amp 9-inch Band Saw||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- WEN 94396 10-Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Handheld Portable Band Saw for Metal
- DEWALT 20V MAX* Portable Band Saw, Deep Cut, Tool Only DCS374B
- WEN 3959T 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw , Black
- POWERTEC BS900RF Rip Fence for POWERTEC BS900 Wood Band Saw and Similar Band Saws with a Work Table Size...
- Dewalt DCS377B 20V MAX ATOMIC Brushless Lithium-Ion 1-3/4 in. Cordless Compact Bandsaw Tool Only
- Woodskil 3A 9-Inch Band Saw,2500FPM & 1720RPM Low Noise Induction Motor Bandsaw Anti-Shake with Steel...
- New ACCURA 14" ball bearing guide set for band saws
- DEWALT Portable Band Saw Blade, 32-7/8-Inch, .020-Inch, 24 TPI, 3-Pack DW3984C
- POWERTEC 13100 59-1/2" x 1/8" x 14 TPI Band Saw Blade, for Sears, B&D, Ryobi, Delta, and Skill 9" Bandsaw...
- BILT HARD 2.5-Amp 9-inch Band Saw, Benchtop Bandsaw for Woodworking, with Blade and Miter Gauge CSA Listed...
1. WEN 94396 10-Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Handheld Portable Band Saw for Metal
- Huge cutting capacity makes cuts up to 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- Variable speed operation adjusts the blade speed anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute
- Powerful 10-amp motor glides through metal, plastics, and more
- Lightweight portable design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds
- Features a 10/14 TPI metal-cutting blade, an adjustable front handle, ball-bearing blade guides, an external blade tensioning lever, and a two-year warranty.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX* Portable Band Saw
- The metal band saw has 5-inch cutting capacity
- Integrated hang hook of the portable band saw allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base.
- LED Work Light with 20 second delay illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting of DEWALT band saw.
- Tool less blade changing lever loosens blade tension
- Variable Speed for versatility and control
- DEWALT built brushless motor for performance and durability
3. WEN 3959T 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw
- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a 2-year warranty.
4. POWERTEC BS900RF Rip Fence for POWERTEC BS900 Wood Band Saw and Similar Band Saws with a Work Table Size of 11-1/8” to 11-13/16”
- Sturdy Extruded aluminum construction means it’s solid and durable
- Provides for straight parallel cuts.
- By using the handy adjustable cam, the clamp can adjust from 11-3/8-Inch up to 12-Inch
- Arrives fully assembled, right out of the package
- Simple, effective cam lever action means device is securely locked in place
5. Dewalt DCS377B 20V MAX ATOMIC Brushless Lithium-Ion 1-3/4 in. Cordless Compact Bandsaw (Tool Only)
- One-handed and overhead cutting with the integrated guard
- Blade release lever with wrench and single point tracking adjustment
- Metal latch secures the pivoting guard when opened for easy blade changes
- LANYARD READY Compatible
6. Woodskil 3A 9-Inch Band Saw
- Powerful and Efficient – 3A powerful low noise induction motor band saw with 2500FPM blade speed and 1720RPM motor speed.
- Sharp and Quick – The blade size of bandsaw is length: 59-1/2 inches, width: 1/8 ~ 3/8 inches.
- Accurate and Multi Angle – Band Saws for Wood has a sturdy cast aluminum table tilting from 0°to 45°with 120°miter gauge.
- Safe and Stable – Double safety switch forms a double security protection.
- Warranty: Woodskil always puts quality and customer satisfaction at the core, we will provide 2 years warranty, if you have any question, please feel free to contact us! Tip：for your safety and smarter use of this product, please read the manul carefully before use, and be sure to keep the manul.
7. New ACCURA 14″ ball bearing guide set for band saws
- Easiest upgrade to ball bearings!
- Will fit nearly all 14″ saws
- Sold guaranteed to fit with a return privelege if they do not work.
8. DEWALT Portable Band Saw Blade
- Matrix II high speed steel edge of the band saw blade is designed for heat and wear resistance
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
9. POWERTEC 13100 59-1/2″ x 1/8″ x 14 TPI Band Saw Blade
- INCLUDES: 59 ½ inch band saw blade (one piece) – suitable for most 59-1/2” long, 1/8” wide, 0.
- QUALITY: The band saw blade is made from premium, high grade carbon steel with heat resistance and weld.
- DESIGN: This precision cutting tool is constructed with an optimal geometric tooth arrangement that provides seamless cutting results at high performance speeds.
- APPLICATION: Flexible carbon hard edge blade works perfectly with hard and soft woods, plastic, and plus non-ferrous metals.
- TEETH SPECS: 14tpi blade has a racer set / regular teeth profile
10. BILT HARD 2.5-Amp 9-inch Band Saw
- More Powerful Motivation: Product size: 29 x 19 x 14 inches, Product weight: about 39 lbs.
- Sturdy Adjustable Table: Cast iron table measures 12-1/4 x 11-7/8-in providing for a large and sturdy work surface.
- Include Dust Port: The benchtop band saw included a 2-1/2in standard diameter dust port that can accept a vacuum hose (not included) to help minimize dust and debris around the work space.
- Blade Design: Two-wheel design, with a 59-1/2 in.
- Warranty: We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase and 1 year limited warranty.
Band Saw Under 500 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Band Saw Under 500 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Band Saw Under 500 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Band Saw Under 500 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Band Saw Under 500 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Band Saw Under 500 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Band Saw Under 500 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Band Saw Under 500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Band Saw Under 500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Band Saw Under 500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Band Saw Under 500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Band Saw Under 500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Band Saw Under 500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Band Saw Under 500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Band Saw Under 500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.