Are you looking for Closed Headphones Under 500 Reviews? Our experts found 53173 number of feedback online for "Closed Headphones Under 500" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Closed Headphones Under 500. On selected products for the Best Closed Headphones Under 500 you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Best Closed Headphones Under 500
We found 53173 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Closed Headphones Under 500 and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Closed Headphones Under 500
|1||beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Audio-Technica ATH-AVC200 SonicPro Over-Ear Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones Black||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Headphones - Over-Ear||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction, Wired for Studio...
- Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones Black
- Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones
- Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black
- Audio-Technica ATH-AVC200 SonicPro Over-Ear Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones Black
- beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Headphones Over-Ear, Closed-Back, Professional Design for Recording and...
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone
- SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones
1. beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
2. Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm, maximum power input: 200Mw, sensitivity: 101 dB, speaker diameter: 50mm, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz.
3. Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones
- Lightweight and Closed Back Design
- Tightly-Stitched, Padded Headband and Ear Bands for Stylish Comfort
- 40mm Neodymium Magnet Driver
- Screw-on 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) Adapter and Leatherette Bag
- Cable Length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
4. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Foldable design for easy, compact transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design with clean sound, rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8” (3.5 millimeter) to 1/4” (6.3 millimeter) adapter
5. Audio-Technica ATH-AVC200 SonicPro Over-Ear Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones Black
- Frequency Response – 5 – 30,000 Hz and Impedance – 32 ohms
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
6. beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Headphones – Over-Ear
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing at home or in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to the their pure and high-resolution sound
- Hard-wearing, durable, and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- The world famous DT770 Pro Headphones deliver unmatched quality in sound reproduction at an incredible price.
- Sound – Unique design, construction and innovation give the DT770’s superb sound reproduction across all frequencies.
- Quality – DT770’s have proven after over 30 years of use in the best studios and sound stages around the world that they perform to the highest level every time.
- Included components: 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter
- Connectivity technology: Wired
7. Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
- These large diaphragm, foldable headphones feature a rugged construction, a secure, highly effective closed ear design.
- Connectivity technology : Wired
8. SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone
- Closed back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 23 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Two cables included – 3 meter detachable cable with 6.
9. SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones
- Closed back design provides passive noise isolation and prevents sound from bleeding into adjacent microphones when home recording.
- Lightweight and comfortable designed ideal for long listening, studio or DJ sessions
- 24 ohm impedance provides compatibility with cell phones, tablets, computers, portable audio players and studio recorders.
- 1/8 inch plug (3.5 millimeter) with 1/4 inch (6.3 millimeter)) adapter included
10. Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- STUDIO STANDARD: Praised by top musicians, producers, and audio engineers, the CB-1 headphones are an industry standard in recording studios around the world.
- 50MM Drivers: Large 50mm drivers deliver studio quality audio with a wide, expansive soundstage that puts you in the room with your favorite musicians.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: The CB-1’s padded headband and overstuffed earpads were designed to be comfortable during multi-hour recording sessions.
- TWO CABLES INCLUDED + ¼ ADAPTOR: The CB-1 comes with two 9-foot audio cables – one coiled, one straight.
- UNDERSTATED STYLE: The CB-1’s minimalist, unbranded aesthetic will never lose its luster or fall out of fashion.
Closed Headphones Under 500 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Closed Headphones Under 500 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Closed Headphones Under 500 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Closed Headphones Under 500 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Closed Headphones Under 500 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Closed Headphones Under 500 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Closed Headphones Under 500 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Closed Headphones Under 500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Closed Headphones Under 500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Closed Headphones Under 500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Closed Headphones Under 500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Closed Headphones Under 500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Closed Headphones Under 500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Closed Headphones Under 500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Closed Headphones Under 500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.