Our team studied on 44642 reviews available online for Low Light Lens For Canon, chose the finest ones and prepared Low Light Lens For Canon Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Low Light Lens For Canon from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Low Light Lens For Canon from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best Low Light Lens For Canon
We’ve scanned 44642 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Low Light Lens For Canon than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Low Light Lens For Canon
|1||Neewer 58MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (Macro Portion) for Canon EOS Rebel 77D T7i T6s T6i T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T3 SL1 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 300D 100D 60D 7D 70D||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Cameras||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Fixed Standard Prime Lens YN50mm F1.8C Compatible with Canon EF Mount EOS Camera||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Neewer 58MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens for Canon EOS Rebel 77D T7i T6s T6i T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i...
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Fixed
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Cameras
- Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, Fixed
- YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Fixed Standard Prime Lens YN50mm F1.8C Compatible...
- Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i...
1. Neewer 58MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (Macro Portion) for Canon EOS Rebel 77D T7i T6s T6i T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T3 SL1 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 300D 100D 60D 7D 70D
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.
- Lens Compatibility: Popular 58MM Lens model includes EF-S 18-55mm f/3.
- Camera Models: CANON Rebel (77D T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.
2. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras.
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters.
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
3. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f 1.
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.
- Lens not zoomable
4. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
5. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
6. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Cameras
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode, full-frame and APS-C format cameras, 5 groups 6 slices Lens structure.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Informatio.
- Closest focusing distance:0.45 meter
- Maximum magnification and field of view:0.15×160×240mm (when located to 0.45 meter)
7. Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Lens not Zoomable
8. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
9. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Fixed Standard Prime Lens YN50mm F1.8C Compatible with Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- Yongnuo Lens EF 50mm 1.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode;
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information;.
10. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
Low Light Lens For Canon Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Low Light Lens For Canon stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Low Light Lens For Canon in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Low Light Lens For Canon for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Low Light Lens For Canon Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Low Light Lens For Canon in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Low Light Lens For Canon currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Low Light Lens For Canon based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Low Light Lens For Canon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Low Light Lens For Canon they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Light Lens For Canon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Low Light Lens For Canon before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Low Light Lens For Canon will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Low Light Lens For Canon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Low Light Lens For Canon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.