You can trust our selection for Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45633 reviews for Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Mechanical Keyboards Under 200.
Best Mechanical Keyboards Under 200
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 after analyzing 45633 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Mechanical Keyboards Under 200
|1||Keychron K2 Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/White LED Backlit/USB C/Anti Ghosting/N-Key Rollover||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard RGB LED Rainbow Backlit Wired Keyboard with Red Switches for Windows Gaming PC (87 Keys, Black)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Keychron C1 Hot-swappable Wired Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/Double-Shot ABS Keycaps/White Backlight/USB Type-C Cable||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||RK ROYAL KLUDGE Typewriter Style Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with True RGB Backlit Collapsible Wrist Rest 108-Key Blue Switch Retro Round Keycap||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Logitech K845 Mechanical Illuminated Keyboard||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Green Mechanical Switches - Tactile & Clicky - Chroma RGB Lighting - Compact Form Factor - Programmable Macro Functionality||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Havit Mechanical Keyboard Wired 89 Keys Gaming Keyboard Red Switch Keyboard with PBT Keycaps for PC Gamer Computer (Black)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||KINESIS GAMING Freestyle Edge RGB Split Mechanical Keyboard (MX Brown)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Keychron K2 Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/White LED Backlit/USB C/Anti...
- Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard RGB LED Rainbow Backlit Wired Keyboard with Red Switches for...
- Keychron C1 Hot-swappable Wired Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/Double-Shot ABS Keycaps/White...
- EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit LED, Hotswappable Mechanical Kailh Speed Silver Switches , 821-W1-15US-KR...
- RK ROYAL KLUDGE Typewriter Style Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with True RGB Backlit Collapsible Wrist Rest...
- Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Ultra Portable Tenkeyless Design, Detachable Micro USB Cable...
- Logitech K845 Mechanical Illuminated Keyboard, Mechanical Switches, Strong Adjustable Tilt Legs, Full...
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Green Mechanical Switches Tactile & Clicky Chroma RGB...
- Havit Mechanical Keyboard Wired 89 Keys Gaming Keyboard Red Switch Keyboard with PBT Keycaps for PC Gamer...
- KINESIS GAMING Freestyle Edge RGB Split Mechanical Keyboard MX Brown
1. Keychron K2 Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/White LED Backlit/USB C/Anti Ghosting/N-Key Rollover
- A 75% layout (84-key) white LED backlight compact Bluetooth mechanical keyboard.
- Connects with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth and switch among them easily.
- With a unique Mac layout, K2 gaming keyboard has all necessary Mac function keys, while compatible with Windows.
- K2 can last up to 72 hours typing, or up to 7 days normal use (count 8hrs per day) with a 4000 mAh big battery, which is one of the biggest in mechanical keyboard.
- Charming white LED backlight with elegant keycap legends helps to type in dime environment, you can also choose static white backlight mode.
2. Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard RGB LED Rainbow Backlit Wired Keyboard with Red Switches for Windows Gaming PC (87 Keys, Black)
- Tenkeyless compact mechanical gaming keyboard Redragon k552 tkl small compact with dust proof mechanical switches cherry mx red equivalent Linear switches quiet click sound fast action with minimal resistance without a tactile bump feel.
- Rainbow LED RGB backlit mechanical USB gaming keyboard 19 different lighting effects and game modes 2 user defined modes 6 colors multiple brightness level breathing speed precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting.
- Ergonomic designed steel series mechanical game keyboards high-quality durable metal-abs construction with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up even during the most testing marathon gaming sessions.
- Anti ghosting all 87 keys are conflict free nkey rollover featuring 12 multimedia keyboard keys and a non-slip ergonomic, splash-proof design comes with gold-plated high-speed corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
- Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, or windows xp, limited mac os keyboard support works well with all major computers brands and gaming pcs.
3. Keychron C1 Hot-swappable Wired Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/Double-Shot ABS Keycaps/White Backlight/USB Type-C Cable
- Keychron C1, a tenkeyless (87 keys) hot-swappable white backlight USB Type-C wired mechanical keyboard made for Mac and Windows.
- Designed with reliability in mind, the C1 comes with USB Type-C wired connection with a detachable cable, which ensures a constant power supply, and best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your laptop or PC.
- With a unique Mac layout, the C1 has all the necessary multimedia and function keys while still being compatible with Windows.
- Engineered with double-shot ABS keycaps allows the charming white LED backlight shine through the legends with a subtle feeling.
- The C1 gives the freedom to customize per-key typing experience without soldering.
4. EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard
- Hot swap sockets allow you to customize the feel of your Z15 RGB keyboard with Kailh’s 3pin mechanical switches.
- Powered by a 32-bit Arm Cortex-M33 core USB microprocessor supporting 4,000Hz polling rate.
- Per key RGB lighting with 14 pre set lighting effects, customizable via the UNLEASH RGB software
- Volume Scroll Wheel, and Multimedia Keys. Full control at the touch of your fingers
- Detatchable magnetic palm rest
5. RK ROYAL KLUDGE Typewriter Style Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with True RGB Backlit Collapsible Wrist Rest 108-Key Blue Switch Retro Round Keycap
- Retro Typewriter Style with Mechanical Keys] – Mechanical blue switch for ultimate gaming performance.
- Ergonomic Design with Detachable Wrist Rest] – The ergonomic ABS palm rest provides firm support that alleviates pressure on your wrist from gaming at an elevated angle.
- True RGB LED Backlit Light Up Keyboard] – This RGB illuminated keyboard has up to 168 LED backlit modes and 7 color sidelight.
- Metal Panel & 108-Key Anti-Ghosting] – The keyboard panel was made of top-grade aluminium alloy material, with matte-finish texture, sturdy and robust enough to protect it from scratch.
- PC Gaming Keyboard Compatibilty] – Support computer systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
6. Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Built with and for esports athletes for competition-level performance, speed and precision.
- Durable GX Blue Click switches deliver an audible and tactile click for a solid, secure keypress.
- Ultra-portable compact ten keyless design frees up table space for mouse movement.
- Use LIGHTSYNC to highlight keys and program static lighting patterns to onboard memory for tournament systems that don’t allow G HUB installations.
- Detachable Micro USB cables feature a three-pronged design for an easy, secure connection and safe transport in your travel bag.
- 3-step angle adjustment for additional levels of comfort, plus rubber feet for excellent stability during intense gaming.
- Execute a set of complex or timed actions or commands with the press of a button.
7. Logitech K845 Mechanical Illuminated Keyboard
- An adjustable 4-8 degree tilt and slim front lets you type at a comfortable angle.
- Choose between Red, Blue, or Brown switches for the right level of sound and tactile key feedback.
- White backlighting in 5 patterns lets you be productive your way — even in the dark.
- A modern and durable aluminum design gives you all the mechanics of a gaming keyboard in a sleek premium package that lasts.
- A full-size keyboard featuring a number pad and FN keys — all in a surprisingly compact footprint.
8. Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Green Mechanical Switches – Tactile & Clicky – Chroma RGB Lighting – Compact Form Factor – Programmable Macro Functionality
- Signature Mechanical Switch for Gaming: Razer Green switch technology provides a satisfying clicky sound with 50 G of actuation force, ideal for typing and gaming requiring the highest accuracy.
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30 plus partners; supports 16.
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps: Using a doubleshot molding process to ensure the labelling never wears off, the keycaps also have extra-thick walls which make them extremely tough to withstand constant spamming.
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions.
9. Havit Mechanical Keyboard Wired 89 Keys Gaming Keyboard Red Switch Keyboard with PBT Keycaps for PC Gamer Computer (Black)
- 89-Key Keyboard】With 89-key design, the wired keyboard saves space while retaining the number keys.
- Colorful PBT Keycaps】 This 60% mechanical keyboard is with unique and high-quality PBT keycaps, which have excellent touch experience and long serving time.
- Red Switches Mechanical keyboard】Each switch is with durability of 50 million times, and the sound is quiet when the button is pressed lightly.
- Ergonomics】 The design of this gaming keyboard is based on ergonomics and with folding stand at the back, which provide a comfort typing angle and effectively reduces the burden on the wrist.
- Compatibility】The compact keyboard is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Mac OS and other systems.
10. KINESIS GAMING Freestyle Edge RGB Split Mechanical Keyboard (MX Brown)
- Versatile split design great for typing and gaming move the right module out of the way and bring your mouse in close for improved endurance and more precise aim (eSports proven) rotate the left module for optimal key coverage or to squeeze into a tight space at a LAN Or split the modules up to 20 inches and put your stream mic HOTAS or mouse in the middle for easy access Separate the modules to shoulder-width for an ergonomic typing posture and add the lift kit tenting accessory to reduce forearm strain The detachable Palm Supports now include all-new thick cushioned palm pads for even more comfort.
- 100% Mechanical switches for maximum performance genuine Cherry MX Brown mechanical switches (low-force tactile feedback) offer professional-grade responsiveness and unmatched durability (50M clicks) choose the switch that’s right for you.
- Immersive RGB lighting for a signature look 16 8M Color per-key RGB Backlighting with 10 customizable effects like wave spectrum rebound pulse rain and much more Install lighting expansion pack 1 to add Dual layer lighting and two-tone effects.
- All 95 keys are fully programmable for complete customization Use the dedicated SmartSet key for convenient on-the-fly Remaps and macros or use the all-new SmartSet app for special actions or to customize lighting effects 9 Available profiles with dual layers powerful macros quick Remaps 9 game keys 1ms response time NKRO game mode & much more All profiles and settings save directly to the keyboard’s 4MB onboard memory for Tournament play.
- 100% plug-and-play compatible with Windows Mac Linux and chrome (1 full-size USB port required) no special drivers required Rgb SmartSet app for Windows and Mac available for download.
Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mechanical Keyboards Under 200, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mechanical Keyboards Under 200 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.