Are you looking for Olympus Om Lenses Reviews? Our experts found 42778 number of feedback online for "Olympus Om Lenses" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Olympus Om Lenses. On selected products for the Best Olympus Om Lenses you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Best Olympus Om Lenses
Our team scanned 42778 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Olympus Om Lenses in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Olympus Om Lenses
|1||CamDesign Rear Lens Cap and Body Cap Set Compatible with Olympus OM System fits OM-1||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to Canon EF-M Mount Adapter||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to M4/3 Adapter||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to Sony FE Mount Adapter||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II (The Mastering Camera Guide Series)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II (The Mastering Camera Guide Series)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Camera Body Cap and Lens Rear Cap Cover Replacement Set for Olympus OM Mount Cameras and Lens||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Urth Lens Mount Adapter: Compatible with Olympus OM Lens to Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) Camera Body||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- CamDesign Rear Lens Cap and Body Cap Set Compatible with Olympus OM System fits OM-1, OM-2, OM-3, OM-4...
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Camera Black
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Silver
- Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to Canon EF-M Mount Adapter, OM EFM, OM EOS M Adapter, EF M Adapter OM, fits Olympus...
- Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to M4/3 Adapter, OM to MFT Mount Converter, for Olympus E-PL8 E-PL9 E-M1 E-M5 E-M10...
- Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to Sony FE Mount Adapter, OM Lens to Sony FE Adapter, OM Adapter FE Mount, fit...
- Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II The Mastering Camera Guide Series
- Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II The Mastering Camera Guide Series
- Camera Body Cap and Lens Rear Cap Cover Replacement Set for Olympus OM Mount Cameras and Lens,2 Sets
- Urth Lens Mount Adapter: Compatible with Olympus OM Lens to Micro Four Thirds M4/3 Camera Body
1. CamDesign Rear Lens Cap and Body Cap Set Compatible with Olympus OM System fits OM-1
- Plastic construction
- Fits OM-1, OM-2, OM-3, OM-4, OM-10, OM-20, OM-30, OM-40, OM-G cameras
- Fits OM lens system
- Prevents dust from settling on the lens.
- Sturdy plastic resists bumps and debris to keep your camera in its best condition.
2. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- Collapsible ultra portable electric zoom lens
- Close focusing down to 7.87 inches, Focal Length : 14 42 mm
- 3x zoom range covers everything from landscapes to portraits
- Remote control of zoom available with smart phone app
- Optional auto closing lens cap available
3. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens
- 3.75x zoom lens
- Macro focus range: 0.90 meter, focal length: 40 to 150 millimeter
- Lightweight, portable design, 80 to 300 millimeter equivalent field of view
- Nearly silent movie and still compatible auto focus, perfect choice for second lens
- Great for portraits and sports
4. Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to Canon EF-M Mount Adapter
- Om efm lens adapter/OM lens EF M Adapter allows Olympus OM mount lens to fit on a Canon EF-M Mirrorless camera.
- Infinity focus .
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring.
- Pals note: This adapter doesn’t fit Canon EF / EFs Mount DSLR, egg.
- Om Canon efm mount adapter is compatible with Canon EOS M Mirrorless cameras, M1 M2 M3 M5 M6 M6 Mark II M10 M50 M100 M200.
5. Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to M4/3 Adapter
- Solid Olympus OM lens to MFT adapter/ Olympus OM mount to micro Four three mount converter allows Olympus OM lens to fit on Olympus/Panasonic micro 4/3 Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Infinity focus
- Copper Lens mount solid and durable
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring Automatic diaphragm auto-focusing or any other functions will not operated with using this adapter Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually.
- Compatible with Olympus E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-PL8 E-PL9 OM-D E-M1 E-M1 Mark II E-M5 E-M5 Mark II E-M5 Mark III E-M10 E-M10 Mark II E-M10 Mark III E-PM2 E-PM1 PEN-F OM-D E-M1X Panasonic G1 G2 G3 G5 G7 G9 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5 GH5s GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GF8 GM1 GM5 GX1 GX2 GX7 GX8 GX9 GX85 GX80 GX850 G90 G91.
- Allows MD MC Rokkor Lens to be used on micro 4/3 camera body.
- Smooth surface fSmooth surface for effortless mount, fine made to be light weight and strong.
- Allow lens focus to infinity.
- Designed for Panasonic G1 G2 G3 G5 GH1 GH2 GH3 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GX1 GX2 Olympus E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 EPL5 EM-P1 EM-P2 EMD and new models.
- Brand Name: Fotasy
6. Fotasy Olympus OM Lens to Sony FE Mount Adapter
- Olympus OM lens to E mount adapter/ OM to FE adapter allows Nikon g AFS lens to fit on Sony E-mount mirrorless camera body.
- Infinity focus .
- Copper Lens mount, solid and durable
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring.
- FE Mount Olympus OM Lens Adapter is compatible with Sony alpha a7 a7 II a7 III a7R a7R II a7R III a7S a7S II a7S III a9 a7R IV a6600 a6500 a6400 a6300 a6100 a6000 a5100 a5000 a3500 a3000.
7. Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II (The Mastering Camera Guide Series)
8. Mastering the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II (The Mastering Camera Guide Series)
9. Camera Body Cap and Lens Rear Cap Cover Replacement Set for Olympus OM Mount Cameras and Lens
- Material] : Made of high impact plastic for extra durability,lightweight,compact,perfect for protecting your camera and lens.
- Function] : Rear lens cap is to keep dust, dirt,and moisture off your lens after you removed the lens from camera.
- A Good protective Set] : Suitable for Olympus OM Mount Cameras&lens.
- Package] : Includes replacement Olympus OM Mount Body Cap X 2 and Rear cap X 2.
- Warranty] :We offer 6 months money back or replacement,no reason return.
10. Urth Lens Mount Adapter: Compatible with Olympus OM Lens to Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) Camera Body
- NEW COMBINATIONS | Combine any Olympus OM mount lens with any Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) mount camera and explore new lens combinations.
- SNUG FIT | Meticulously machined for a snug, light-sealed and secure connection.
- MANUAL ADAPTER | Automatic functions are not supported with this adapter.
- CLEVER DESIGN | Easy to mount and dismount.
- PLANT 5 TREES | This Urth adapter funds local communities to plant 5 trees in areas affected by deforestation.
Olympus Om Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Olympus Om Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Olympus Om Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Olympus Om Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Olympus Om Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Olympus Om Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Olympus Om Lenses currently on the market!
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Olympus Om Lenses based on that.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Olympus Om Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Olympus Om Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Olympus Om Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Olympus Om Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Olympus Om Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Olympus Om Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Olympus Om Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.